The CFO is responsible for all of the financial structure of the organization, and for ensuring compliance with applicable financial legislation.
As CFO, I need to ensure that money is being used efficiently to further the goals of the business. I need to collect regular evidence that we are not spending excessively and I need to be comfortable that we are not incurring significant financial risk.
Value Add from Continuous Delivery
- Ability to build financial models to predict costs of development and release activities
- Ability to track actual spends against the model at fine granularity
- Ability to embed financial compliance tasks in release process where needed
- Ability to link expenditure to business value created
- Standard approach to controlling Cloud resource spending
- High quality metrics and audit trail