“The CFO is responsible for all money flowing in and out of the organization”
The CFO is responsible for all of the financial structure of the organization, and for ensuring compliance with applicable financial legislation.
As CFO, I need to ensure that money is being used efficiently to further the goals of the business. I need to collect regular evidence that we are not spending excessively and I need to be comfortable that we are not incurring significant financial risk.
Value Add from Continuous Delivery
- Ability to build financial models to predict costs of development and release activities
- Ability to track actual spends against the model at fine granularity
- Ability to embed financial compliance tasks in release process where needed
- Ability to link expenditure to business value created
- Standard approach to controlling Cloud resource spending
- High quality metrics and audit trail
Last modified September 12, 2022: Added remaining Views and Viewpoints (b3bfaac)